Innovative Earmold Designs (IED) announced its grand opening of Custom earmolds and acoustic device manufacturing in Mississauga Ontario. In collaboration with a team of industry experts and supported by industry leaders in digital equipment and technology IED offers a broad selection of digitally designed custom devices such as earmolds for Behind the Ear hearing instruments, swim plugs, sleep plugs, hearing protection plugs, ear monitors and a selection of hearing care supplies and accessories. Innovative Earmold Designs state-of-the-art digital earmold are made of the finest and most durable environmental friendly biocompatible materials, the digital design solution is based on 3D technology which uses a scan of the ear impression to create a digital image, a 3D modeling software is then used to complete the design of the earmold. The software is also used to verify the fit and canal direction for optimum acoustic performance and comfort. A High-Definition, high quality 3D printer through a process called stereo-lithography is then used to print ultra-thin layers ultimately creating the exact 3D structure which enables a digitally precise fabricated product using our proprietary process.
Why choose us?
- 100% of our products are digitally designed.
- In case of loss or damaged mold Ied Canada can replicate the replacement mold to the exact original.
- Simple pricing structure.
- 4-5 days delivery from date of order.
- High quality 3D printing delivering precision and comfort.
- Earmolds are made up of the finest and most durable biocompatible materials in an assortment of styles and colors.
- Environmental - friendly process
What are your benefits?
- Less return and remakes leads to increased patient's satisfaction and confidence in the product and service.
- Impressions kept on file for 24 months, no need to shoot a new impression when original impression reflect full and true ear geometry (canal length 4mm past 2nd bend).
- Our earmolds are made up of environmental friendly and the finest biocompatible materials in an assortment of Styles and colors.
- On time delivery
To enhance our patient's hearing experience by dellivering superior quality earmold.
To be the earmold lab of choice.
We believe in an organization where the dignity, integrity and diversity of all are respected at all times. Our practice and performance will reflect values of:
- Innovation and Excellence
- Respect and Dignity
- Teamwork and Communication
- Customer Driven and Continuous Improvement
Smarter technology leads to precision-fit and safer environment
Ied Canada state-of-the-art digitally printed earmold are made of the finest and most durable environmental friendly biocompatible materials. Our Digital Manufacturing Process (DMP) reduces waste compared to traditional earmold manufacturing by absorbing only the material requiring for each digital layer.